Stock Availability & Shipping
All products are subject to availability. If any items are out of stock you will be advised on expected delivery dates.
UK Mainland delivery charges are dependent upon the total weight of the order packaged together.
0 - 500g £4.99 (minimum charge) (VAT inc)
>500g - 1kg £5.85
>1 - 5kg - £7.00
>5 - 15kg - £8.50
>15kg - £9.90 (maximum charge)
Out of Area delivery (2-3 days transit) (VAT inc)
Scottish Highlands £13.50 up to 20 kg
Northern Ireland £13.50 up to 20kg
UK Islands £22.50 up to 20kg
Isle of Wight £13.50 up to 20kg
Your order may be delivered as more than one package depending upon availability. If we are unable to send your entire order as one parcel you will only pay one delivery charge.
Orders will be despatched using a door to door courier service within 2 business days.
We endeavour to send out orders as soon as possible having received authorised payment, and will aim for delivery within 2 working days from the date of order however please allow up to 14 business days for imported items.
Order Acceptance, Returns & Refund Policy
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch of the Products ordered to you unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled the order within 7 days of order placement.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:-
The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly exchange or refund your unused goods. However please note that we are unable to refund bespoke items unless the product or manufacturing is at fault. Please return your goods within 14 days.
Conditions of exchange/return/refund :-
1. Within 14 days of delivery, you may return any non-sale and non-bespoke items you purchased from Porto Racing for any reason subject to the conditions in point 3 below.
2. Include a copy of the original invoice along with your returned goods. When sending a return please obtain a certificate of posting as we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in returned post. Goods should be returned in saleable condition to: Unit 1, Carewell Barn, St. Piers Lane, Lingfield, Surrey, RH7 6PN. Customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges for product return.
3. We cannot accept for exchange/refund:
- Any items returned more than 14 days after delivery.
- Any item that has been worn or used
- Any item that has had the tags removed.
- Any item that has been washed.
All items returned must be in their original condition. We reserve the right to refuse any returned item that is damaged.
4. Please do not send us items that do not meet the conditions listed above, as we do not issue refunds for non-qualifying items and cannot return the items to you.